WIDE ANGLE Human Resources is looking for a Network Project Manager (M/F) in BARCELONA, Spain
Get ready to join an innovative startup, pioneer in the global offer of technologies and solutions for collaborative workspaces: videoconferencing, meeting rooms, control rooms, communication bubbles, furniture and layout of collaborative and control rooms.
Your main tasks :
Reporting to the Technical Director, you are in charge of two kinds of projects:
- New developments :
You are the network expert in a team for new development projects for collaborative rooms, videoconference, and video network.
- Customer projects :
You manage the design and implementation of your deals as a whole:
– Analysis of customer needs. Support to clarify functional specifications
– Together with our sales and technical teams, you will choose optimized solutions (hard and soft) and develop a complete offer (technical and commercial)
– You will manage the installation of this global solution at the client’s site together with the fitters, as well as the configuration of hard and soft and the training of end users
The initial pre-sales phase will take place through phone and video calls, then the conclusion phase will require to travel to the customer’s premises.
These tasks involved a strong teamwork with the teams in France, Spain and Germany, as well as with external partners and suppliers
Your profile :
- Proven Network Expertise
- Want to get involved in a start-up that develops innovative concepts
- Curious and autonomous in his/her work.
- English minimum B2. In addition, French or Spanish or German : minimum B1
Your work environment:
- A dynamic startup team
- An exciting profession in constant evolution at the crossroads of many skills: new collaboration technologies, multimedia, layout of spaces
- A pleasant working environment in Barcelona
- The opportunity of evolving internationally
- Job type: Full-time, permanent