WIDE ANGLE Human Resources is looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPER (M/F) for France in Barcelona, Spain
Get ready to join an innovative startup, pioneer in the global offer of technologies and solutions for collaborative workspaces: videoconferencing, meeting rooms, control rooms, communication bubbles, furniture and layout of collaborative and control rooms.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be in charge of creating new business opportunities in France and other French-speaking territories
- You will work remotely from the Barcelona offices, using videoconferencing, phone, emails, social networks in order to reach your prospects.
- You are a real hunter, you are used to generating new leads by using social networks, especially Linkedin
- After identifying the needs of the qualified leads, you will work on your deals closely with the Project Manager and the technical team.
- You will also grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- You will continually develop your knowledge and skills on new technologies, sales and marketing tools, …
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business management, technology or a related discipline.
- Proven experience in sales & business development (BtoB solutions)
- Fluency in French (or native French speaker). Spanish is a big +
- English is required as you will be in touch with suppliers and subsidiaries in Europe.
- Highly self motivated and organized with great attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to build lasting relationships with customers.
- Eager to work in a fun workplace with a dynamic team.
- Being ready to grow within the company, locally or internationally.
- A dynamic startup team
- An exciting profession in constant evolution at the crossroads of many skills: new collaboration technologies, multimedia, layout of spaces
- A pleasant working place in Barcelona
- The opportunity of evolving internationally
- Job type: Full-time, permanent